Full Stack Developer - Leuven, Belgium
A challenging environment
RiskConcile is a thriving and growing FinTech company based in Leuven. We have built a solid reputation in developing cloud-based solutions for the financial industry. This in combination with an important amount of machine learning assignments in Belgium and abroad.
Our clients include asset managers, hedge funds, private equity funds and Big-4 consultants.
To support our growth we are looking for a new enthusiastic full stack developer to join our team and to step into the fascinating world of stock markets, investment funds and private equity.
With your colleagues you design and build various applications for our customers. You follow-up several projects and make adjustments where necessary.
We challenge ourselves on a daily basis to work with the most state-of-the-art technologies.
You will be surrounded by an experienced team of developers and former financial services professionals.
You will work in an entrepreneurial environment and we encourage team members to speak up and come with new ideas.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science.
- You can think out-of-the-box and are flexible to alternate between back-end and front-end work.
- Given the diversity of our projects, we expect a solid technical knowledge in web development.
- You have experience with one or more web frameworks (we use Django).
- Strong knowledge of Python is required.
- You work object-oriented and understand design patterns.
- You can design user interfaces and convert them into a working solution.
- Full time
- Young and dynamic team
- Fast-growing innovative company
- Flat structure
- Learning opportunities
- Competitive remuneration package
Get in Touch !
Contact us and we look forward to meeting you!